Membership & Permits

To book a College resource or facility you need to be a member of the Wolfson College Common Room.


With your Common Room membership you have free use of the:

  • Gym
  • Squash Courts
  • Multidisciplinary Courts
  • Barbeques
  • Music rooms
  • Media Room 

Learn more about Wolfson's different Membership Categories

Punt and River Club Permit

You need to apply for a Punt and River Club permit to book a punt or canoe. Click here to apply for a permit.

Grand Piano Permit

You need a permit to be able to play the Piano in the Hall. Apply now.


If you have any comments about our facilities and services, please contact our Common Room Administrator